Ajiad Securities answers your questions regarding its services.
Ajiad Securities provides trading services in all financial markets in one trading account.
Customer must provide the following documentation:
– ID or Valid Passport copy.
– Customer must sign the Account Opening Agreement, and fill the KYC form.
– Customer must sign the JSC Investor Awareness form and FATCA form and all its attachments.
– Valid registration certificate.
– Copy of Article of Association.
– Copy of Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association.
– Updated copy of Authorized signatory’s certificate.
– Copy of Authorized ID’s or Passports.
– Authorized person must sign the Account Opening Agreement, and fill the KYC form.
– Authorized person must sign the JSC Investor Awareness form and FATCA form and all its attachments.
Deposits through banks::
|Jordan Commercial Bank (Jordanian Dinar).||020301000920010010001||JO50JGBA2030001000920010010001|
|Jordan Commercial Bank (USD).||020301000920020010003||JO78JGBA2030001000920020010003|
|Cairo Amman Bank (Jordanian Dinar).||090011032288||JO25CAAB1022000000090011032288|
|Cairo Amman Bank (USD).||090011032299||JO19CAAB1022000000090011032299|
|BLOM Bank (Jordanian Dinar).||07822304171430215||JO91BLOM0080007822304171430215|
Note: * Banks information available in the Deposit / Withdrawal section.
** important notice: make sure that the deposit slip showsyour name and your portfolio number in order to allocate the deposit / transfer without any delay. Otherwise the deposit / transfer will remain pending and Ajiad have the right to refuse any deposit made without the mentioned information on it .
through credit cards / electronic payments:
In case the customer needs to deposit and fund his trading account through credit cards and/or via electronic payment gateway, the customer should ensure the following:
– Credit card holder must match with the customer’s account name.
– Any deposit transaction doesn’t meet the above condition will be rejected, and the sender will bear all applicable fees.
– Customer must provide us with a copy of his credit card showing first six digits from the left and the last four digits from the right covering the CVV digits on the front and the back of the credit card for security reasons.
– Due to regulatory requirements, the company has the right to refuse any credit card issued from a high-risk rating country.
– Deposits in other currencies than US Dollars will be converted to US Dollars based on the daily exchange bank rates.
– The company does not charge any fees for online deposits, but the electronic payment company may charge a fixed rate for each deposit.
– Each credit card deposit is subject to a 3% fee charge and could change depending on the credit card terms and conditions.
Request to issue a Bank cheque:
– Customer have to fill out and sign the request to issue a Bank cheque form available on our website and send it to us.
– The company has the right to reject any incomplete form and/or not identical signature and/or the free margin is lower than the withdrawal amount at the time of the withdrawal request.
– The customer must make sure that all fields are filled and all information is correct, plus the free margin is higher than the withdrawal amount at the time of withdrawal request.
– The company issues chequesto the first beneficiary only, third party chequesare not allowed.
– Any withdrawal request is related to bank official working hours, which is from 08:30 am to 03:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday, having in mind to exclude national and/or religious holidays. Therefore any withdrawal request outside the official working hours will be handled in the next working day.
Request to issue a bank transfer:
– Customer have to fill out and sign the request to issue a transfer form available in our website and send it to us.
– The company has the right to reject any incomplete form and not identical signature and/or the free margin is lower than the withdrawal amount at the time of the withdrawal request.
– The customer have to make sure that all fields are filled and all information is correct, plus it’s important that the customer bank account name is match with the customer account name in the company.
– The customer must make sure that the free margin is higher than the withdrawal amount at the time of withdrawal request. The customer takes full responsibility in case of any mistake.
– The company issues wire transfer tothe first beneficiary only, third party transfer is not allowed.
– The company issues the wire transfer on the same day of receiving the request if it has been submitted before 12:00 pm.
– Wire transfers usually take from 48 to 72 bank working hours and/or more to be credited to the customer bank account in accordance with banking terms and conditions, therefore the company’s responsibility only to provide the customer with SWIFT number, in case of any further delay it’s the customer responsibility to check with the receiving bank.
– Any wire transfer charges or fees is submitted by banks, the company does not charge any charges or fees.